resultIndex attribute as unsigned long

From: Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:31:03 -0700
To: public-speech-api@w3.org
I propose changing the resultIndex attribute from "short" to "unsigned
long". Specifically, the IDL would be:

SpeechRecognitionEvent : Event {
     readonly attribute unsigned long resultIndex;

I propose this for two reasons:

- Capacity: short is limited to a maximum of 32767. It's not totally
inconceivable that a very very long continuous dictation may have more
results than this.

- Consistency: all the other length attributes in the IDL are unsigned long.

If there's no disagreement, I'll update this in the spec on Monday.

/Glen Shires