RE: Revised SpeechRecognitionResult

From: Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 17:13:36 +0000
To: Hans Wennborg <hwennborg@google.com>
CC: "public-speech-api@w3.org" <public-speech-api@w3.org>
Hello Hans,

Yes, my "event" terminology maps to your "exception".  I prefer "exception".

By true alias, I mean that the implementing browser could simply rewrite "result.confidence" as "result.item[0].confidence" without worry for generating an out of bounds exception.  Perhaps a minor point, but as one who has written a browser, I consider these sorts of edge cases.

In any case, it looks like we are in agreement.

Thanks