Re: Default value of SpeechRecognition.grammars

Shouldn't that be up to the UA to decide? One use case is if the device did
not have access to a recognizer capable of dictation-lite (e.g. recognizer
is remote and device has no network access at that moment) the UA can
decide to only use a local recognizer capable of recognizing names from the
contact list or apps installed and nothing else.

Cheers
Satish