Re: Confidence property

Perhaps a more intuitive name for that wrapper function would be
SetNativeConfidenceThreshold.
Also, I realize the logic was wrong as it used a different scale. In this
wrapper function, both the input (conf) and the output
(recognizer.confidenceThreshold) use a 0.0 - 1.0 scale. For example, the
following works for when recognizer.confidenceThreshold of 0.5 is skewed to
a native value of 0.7.

function SetNativeConfidenceThreshold(conf) {
  if (conf < 0.7)
    recognizer.confidenceThreshold = conf / 0.7;
  else
    recognizer.confidenceThreshold = 0.5 + ((c - 0.7) / 0.3);
}