Re: Co-chair

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:47:43 -0700
To: <gshires@google.com>
Cc: <bringert@google.com>, <satish@google.com>, <Milan.Young@nuance.com>, <raj@openstream.com>, <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>, <public-speech-api@w3.org>
My guess is that this will have to be a new group. (My understanding is that important potential participants object to the existing working groups.). I don't think that the W3C will object to the formation of a new group, and that will allow us to have the narrowest possible charter, which should minimize IPR concerns.

Jim