Re: Rename "TTS" object to "TextToSpeech"

From: Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:42:45 -0700
To: Hans Wennborg <hwennborg@google.com>
Cc: public-speech-api@w3.org, Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>, Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>
How about SpeechRecognition and SpeechSynthesis instead of SpeechRecognizer
and SpeechSynthesizer?

The reason being that the APIs are really interfaces to control and
dispatch speech recognition and synthesis at a high level, the actual
recognizer and synthesizer are not necessarily local (though they could
be), they may be in a different process or on a remote server.

- Dominic