Re: EMMA in Speech API (was RE: Speech API: first editor's draft posted)

Do we have agreement on this? If there are no objections, I'll update
the spec with the text Satish posted on the 8th (with DOMString
substituted with Document):

----
Addition to SpeechRecognitionResult (section 5.1)

 readonly attribute Document emma;

And the corresponding addition to 5.1.6:
 emma - A string representation of the XML-based <link>EMMA 1.0</link>
result. (link points to http://www.w3.org/TR/emma/
----

Thanks,
Hans