Re: SpeechRecognitionEvent resultIndex / resultHistory

Here is the new wording I propose for "results" (formerly named
"resultHistory"). The only change from my last proposed wording is the
addition of the last sentence.

    "The array of all current recognition results for this session.
 Specifically all final results that have been returned, followed by the
current best hypothesis for all interim results. It consists of zero or
more final results followed by zero or more interim results. On subsequent
SpeechRecognitionResultEvent events, interim results may be overwritten by
a newer interim result or by a final result or may be removed (when at the
end of the "results" array and the array length decreases). Final results
cannot be overwritten or removed. All entries for indexes less than
resultIndex must be identical to the array that was present when the last
SpeechRecognitionResultEvent was raised.  All array entries (if any) for
indexes equal or greater than resultIndex that were present in the array
when the last SpeechRecognitionResultEvent was raised are removed and
overwritten with new results.  The length of the "results" array may
increase or decrease, but cannot be less than resultIndex.  Note that when
resultIndex == results.length, no new results are returned, this may occur
when the array length decreases to remove one or more interim results.

/Glen Shires