RE: joining a working group

Hello Glen,

It's been a couple weeks now since you mentioned the conversation with Arthur Barstow.  Any news to report?

Thank you

From: Glen Shires [mailto:gshires@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 3:33 PM
To: Young, Milan
Cc: olli@pettay.fi; public-speech-api@w3.org
Subject: Re: joining a working group

WebApps chair Arthur Barstow outlined the process of adding a new deliverable to a WG's charter [1].  As such, "drafting the charter" for such a proposal is primarily in clearly defining the scope of the work, which in our case is primarily in referencing to the draft of the specification.  I have contacted him to discuss this further.

/Glen Shires

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0229.html