Re: SpeechRecognitionAlternative.interpretation when interpretation can't be provided

> I may have missed something, but I don’t see in the spec where it says
that “interpretation” is optional.

Developers specify the interpretation value with SISR and if they don't
specify there is no 'default' interpretation available. In that sense it is
optional because grammars don't mandate it. So I think this API shouldn't
mandate providing a default value if the engine did not provide one, and
return null in such cases.

Cheers
Satish