Re: SpeechRecognitionAlternative.interpretation when interpretation can't be provided

I can't check the spec right now, but I assume there's already an attribute that currently is defined to contain the raw text. So I think we could say that if there's no interpretation the value of the interpretation attribute would be the same as the value of the "raw string" attribute,

Sent from my iPhone