Re: SpeechRecognitionAlternative.interpretation when interpretation can't be provided

Typically undefined is returned if the attribute itself was not supported
or accessible. In this case since the attribute is supported and the
recognizer possibly did not have an interpretation to provide, null seems
like the right choice.

Cheers
Satish