From: Glen Shires [mailto:gshires@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 2:57 PM
To: Young, Milan
Cc: public-speech-api@w3.org
Subject: Re: Merging with a WG

Yes, I'd like to hear everyone's nominations for potential W3C WGs.

I nominate WebApps. Prior to forming this CG we explored adding it to
the charter of WebApps, but that was hindered by a lack of specific
spec/scope. I expect more success this time because we'll be approaching
them after publishing our first draft of the spec (and thus also have an
inherently well-defined scope).

/Glen Shires

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>