Re: updated draft

On 04/02/2017 03:40 AM, james anderson wrote:

>> On 2017-04-02, at 12:35, Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@topquadrant.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 02/04/17 10:07, james anderson wrote:
>>> i note, that it purports to "records community consensus”.
>>
>> It also says at top "Draft Community Group Report" - it's the DRAFT text for any published version.
>
> that is why in my remark
>
>    however that consensus is to be established, i dissent from the current proposal.
>
> it says “is to be” and “current proposal"
>
> best regards, from berlin,
> ---
> james anderson | james@dydra.com | http://dydra.com

Do you think that there is not even consensus  on the "problematic
situations"?  I changed the abstract so that it does not say that there is
consensus on the solution.

Here is what I am seeing for the abstract.

Abstract

A number of issues with the SPARQL EXISTS feature have been identified. This
document records community consensus within the SPARQL Maintenance (EXISTS)
Community Group on problematic situations with respect to SPARQL EXISTS and
contains two proposals for improvement, one that emphasizes maintaining some
form of compatibility and one that emphasizes producing a simple solution that
fits well into the rest of SPARQL.