Re: How to obtain the latest version of SPARQL 1.1 test cases?

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Jörn Hees <j_hees@cs.uni-kl.de> wrote:

> > ```
> > $ wget --recursive --page-requisites --convert-links --no-parent
> https://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/
> > ```
>
> Hmm, most of the folders on that page actually show a directory listing in
> HTML, so that wget -r can follow those.
> The only two folders i found to behave in a different way are:
> - https://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/entailment/
> - https://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/http-rdf-update/
> They seem to have their own index.html .
>
> I think for rdflib we used these:
> https://github.com/w3c/rdf-tests/

Thanks for the pointer.  When I overwrite the version that I obtained from
the other web site with my wget method with this (newer?) version from
Github I get a sizable diff: 114 files changed, 27245 insertions(+), 6290
deletions(-)

This change is not simply additive or consisting of trivial changes.  For
example, there are queries under `/bindings/' that are present on the web
site I scraped earlier, but that do not appear in the Github version.

---
Cheers,
Wouter.