Re: Close to spam (was Re: [CfP] Reminder: Submit to ISWC2016 Doctoral Consortium!)

David, the part of my comment which was not confidential was some wisdom from a famous English Author with Copyright Troll experience ...

-------------------------
Everybody knows this one:
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." (2 Henry VI, 4.2.59)
William Shakespeare
But this one is more instructive for Linked Open Data and Open Source Web Applications:
DROMIO OF SYRACUSE. There's no time for a man to recover his hair that grows bald by nature.
ANTIPHOLUS OF SYRACUSE. May he not do it by fine and recovery?
DROMIO OF SYRACUSE. Yes, to pay a fine for a periwig and (meaning: "is to") recover the lost hair of another man.

(The Comedy of Errors, 2.2.71)
William Shakespeare

Forsooth, already, Phil :)

--Gannon