Re: CONSTRUCT an RDF Datest

Given that this extension provides closure in SPARQL over RDF datasets,
is it now possible to form nested CONSTRUCTs over RDF datasets, or in
some other way specify a chain of RDF dataset queries?

I looked at the extended CONSTRUCT form, but I didn't see any spot to
plug in another CONSTRUCT to indicate the derived RDF dataset to be queried.

Tara