Re: Property Paths and Construct Queries

Here is a simpler example, also based on Joshua Taylor's creative solution:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10l9QuAwtiFvP_CPJEaLYzHkXQQrv7qJHNItODCZjU40/edit#heading=h.59igirx1f2fn

It is written as a SELECT query, but could easily be adapted to be a
CONSTRUCT query.

David Booth