Re: SPARQL JSON output tests out of date?

From: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:12:25 +0100
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
On 15/06/15 15:47, Gary King wrote:
> AIA if this is a know issue.
>
> the SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON specification for typed literals says to use "{ "type": "literal", "value": "S", "datatype": "D”}”.. The tests for the SPARQL JSON output, however, still use the older "{ "type": “typed-literal", "value": "S", "datatype": "D”}” (see, for example, http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/json-res/jsonres01.srj).
>
> Are the tests out of date? Are they going to be updated?
>
> thanks,
> --
> Gary Warren King, metabang.com
> Cell: (413) 559 8738
> Fax: (206) 338-4052
> gwkkwg on Skype * garethsan on AIM * gwking on twitter

Gary,

(this is not an official reply)

Thank you for the comment.  I've recorded this in the SPARQL errata
document [1] so that it is recorded for the next working group able to
update the tests. (There isn't usually changes to made to the published
test used when the final drafts were agreed and moved on to their final
form.)

"typed-literal" reflects the previous design from a working group note
so, when possible, I hope a result reader copes with both cases and
result writers produce the form that made the recommendation.

	Andy

http://www.w3.org/2013/sparql-errata#sparql11-results-json#errata-json-results-1