Re: Subject lists in SPARQL

From: Fabiano Luz <fabianocomp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 11:26:47 -0300
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
Hi guys the question is as follows.

I'm working on a model of semantic parsing. I try to correlate a subset of
natural language with a SPARQL subset.

For example, for the phrase: "What Bob's phone number and e-mail?"

We could represent through SPARQL:

PREFIX p:<example#>
SELECT ?A ?B {p:Bob p:phone ?B; p:email ?A}

Note that there is a relationship between the amount of elements of the
sentence and the query, so, is possible mapping in our model.

Using the same reasoning for the phrase: "Which are Bob's and John's phone
number?"

Here, the ideal is a query that I need not repeat the word "phone" because,
in my model, repeat terms implies in trick. In addition, the query needs to
return a list of phones (Bob's phone and John's phone) and I can not use
FILTER.

best regards.

--
Fabiano Ferreira Luz®
Programador Delphi for win32/Java for Web