Re: LBA completeness of SPARQL

hi all,

hm... I should read the whole Wikipedia-article before throwing around its
title in a discussion.

The input length of a linear bounded automaton does not seem to be
restricted. Only the length of tape during computation is restricted to a
linear function of the input length.

The Wikipedia article about Turing completeness says that real computers
are linear bounded automaton complete. This seems to be false, then.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer