Re: Querying Named Graph using SPARQL

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to return anything
in AllegroGraph, but I don't know if it is an implementation issue. From
looking at the specification, it seems that the goal it to retrieve similar
triples from distinct graphs as opposed to retrieve the graphs per se.

Cheers,

Quentin