Re: Turtle test suite finalized

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 17:54:23 -0700
Cc: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>, Peter Occil <poccil14@gmail.com>, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>, Jos De Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, David Robillard <d@drobilla.net>, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "public-sparql-dev@w3.org" <public-sparql-dev@w3.org>
I've integrated the EARL results reported by Ruben, Greg, Peter, Andy, Jos and myself into the rollup EARL report [1]. Previous reports were submitted by David Robillard (Serd) and Alex Milowski (Green Turtle), which are not included in this version of the report. Updated reports, and any additional reports are welcome and may be included in the transition request if they are received before freezing for submission.

The CR Comments Wiki page [2] has also been updated with current implementation status.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments#Implementations