RE: SPARQL 1.0.3 and EBNF gems released

Hi Gregg,

To clarify: if I understand your comment correctly, you confirm that the rules in the spec are
correct, but they don't work out-of-the box with the LL parser you are using.
The "fix" you propose for your implementation seems reasonable and preserve the intended meaning.
As far as I understand it, this is an implementation issue (in the sense that the spec needs
to guarantee the correct and unambiguous meaning, rather than providing a grammar that works with
specific parsers out-of-the box, such that your comment fits in my humble opinion better
to the public-sparql-dev@w3.org list (in the sense that it might be useful information for other
implementers), so I took the freedom to cc: that list.

While this is a personal reply rather than an official group reply,
please let us know whether this addresses you concern.

Best regards,
Axel