From: Miguel [mailto:miguel.ceriani@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013 18:07
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
Subject: SPARQL 1.1 Construct Composition

Hi everybody,
I'm studying the possibility of doing automatic functional composition
of SPARQL (1.1) Construct queries.

A basic use case is the following.
Throught a SPARQL construct query A, I define a local view of a remote
SPARQL end point.
Then I want to execute a (construct or select) query B on this local view.
To do that, I could materialize the local view and then query it with B.
But, if I'm able to compose query B to query A in a new query C to
send to the SPARQL end point, I can have directly the result,
potentially reducing the amount of data that has to be transmitted.

Has anybody already worked on this?

Thanks,
Miguel