Re: Value of moving OPTIONAL clauses to the end of a graph pattern?

If the implementation evaluates the patterns in the order you provide (rather than determine an optimal evaluation strategy independent of the structure of the given query), I think it does make sense.

--
Chime Ogbuji
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com)