Request for help....

From: Farhana Sarker <joyamamun@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:24:12 +0100
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I am a new SPARQL user.
I need to write a query using SPARQL which can be set conditions and will be
able to return the value if AT LEAST 3 condition is TRUE.

For example:

I want to return all the id and other information from my datasets where 6
conditions are given (as shown below) and want to retrieve information for
whom at least ANY 3 conditions are TRUE. Could you please help me to write
the query correctly as the below query returns for which all the conditions
are TRUE.But I need to retrieve information for whom at least ANY 3
conditions are TRUE.

select ?id ?a ?b ?c ?d ?e ?f ?g

where {

             ?id myns:a ?a.