Sparql advanced question on for all and at least assertion on property...

From: Matteo Busanelli <mbusanelli@imolinfo.it>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:53:00 +0100
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
I everyone sparql people,
	i need support on a query that is giving me trouble.

I want to select all instances of a class witch have ALL the value of
the property P1 matching a condition.
My problem is to express the ALL assertion. I'm able of selecting all
the triple in witch an instance verify the condition for the property P1
but I can't assert that this istance doesen't have also a valorization
of the property that doesn't verify my condition.

EXAMPLE
Having:

Matteo has_number 12
Matteo has_number 3
Matteo has_number 8

Lee has_number 9
Lee has_number 2
Lee has_number 4

I want to find the persons that HAS ONLY number less than 10.

This doesn't work because return also Matteo:

SELECT DISTINCT ?person
WHERE {
?person :has_number ?number .
FILTER (?number < 10)
}

Result:

Matteo
Lee

Wanted result:
Lee

Can you suggest me the way I can do that?

Thank you for your time,
Matteo

--
Matteo Busanelli