Re: Using CONSTRUCT to add language tag?

Andy Seaborne wrote:
> fn:concat concentates strings but that does not mean it'll produce
> strings with a language tag.
>
> fn:concat("abc","@en") -> "abc@en"
>
> is a plain string that just happens to end in the characters "@en".
>
> SPARQL 1.1 does introduce some constructors for RDF terms: one of them
> is STRLANG to make a string with language tag:
>
> STRLANG("abc","en") -> "abc"@en

Well, that was easy to accommodate; after seeing on
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/jena-dev/message/43378 that ARQ 2.8.3
adds support for STRLANG and realizing that although I was using ARQ
2.8.2 I had apparently installed 2.8.3 a month ago, all I had to do was
reset my ARQROOT to point to 2.8.3. Problem solved.

Thanks Andy!

Bob