Re: select distinct and ordered from two graphs

SELECT DISTINCT should be unrelated to ORDER BY, which in turn should be
unrelated to the graphs that comprise the default graph in your RDF
dataset. If you are seeing a problem, perhaps you should contact the
maintainers/supporters of your specific SPARQL implementation.

Lee