Fwd: Sparql query help

Hi Paul, Hi Lee,

the query

PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
PREFIX plate: <http://www.owl-ontologies.com/testFood2.owl#>
SELECT ?ingredients
WHERE {
 plate:ChickenWithTomato rdfs:subClassOf [
   owl:onProperty plate:hasIngridients ;
   owl:someValuesFrom ?ingredients
 ]
}

works fine in protégé, with jena not so ever but like paul said i need
pellet to work (must search how i do that)

but with

WHERE { plate:ChickenWithTomato plate:hasIngredients ?ingredients }

it doesn't work. i'm trying to install also IsaViz to see the graph but with
no sucess so far.

I have more questions, what do you mean by "You have the query the direct
triples"? You mean this?

<owl:Class rdf:about="#RedMeat">
    <rdfs:label rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"
    >Red Meat</rdfs:label>
    <rdfs:subClassOf>
      <owl:Class rdf:about="#Meat"/>
    </rdfs:subClassOf>
  </owl:Class>

 ( I really have to put IsaViz to work to understand this better.)

and other thing, in the last query
plate:ChickenWithTomato rdfs:subClassOf [
   owl:onProperty plate:hasIngridients ;
   owl:someValuesFrom ?ingredients...

can please explain better why it works? i'm trying to "read" it but i dont
understand it.

-> "the plate chicken with tomato (subject ) is subclass of (property)
((object) onProperty of the subject it hasIngredients; ((object) (have)
someValuesFrom ?ingredients"

ok, its wrong what im saying, but i'm just trying to understand what's
there... I notice that i'm search the "<rdfs:subClassOf>" of the node, is
that correct?