AW: Sparql query help

Hi,

> So i can only do queries using properties like owl:sameAS,
:differentFrom, :subClass, transitive..... to object like  rdfs:label,
and... ?x  ????
Besides the fact that "rdfs:label" is a property: essentially yes. The
main point is stated by Lee (SPARQL expert in contrast to me):
> you have to write your query against the raw RDF triples that encode
your OWL model.
Again I recommend that you have a look at your OWL-file in an RDF
vizualizer: There you see how OWL is encoded by raw RDF triples.

Cheers
Frithjof

P.s. sorry for late answer: weekend ...