SPARQL By Example presentation available

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:27:00 -0400
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org

Thanks to everyone who contributed in one way or another to these
slides, the queries in them, and the datasets & endpoints behind them.

I'd love any feedback, suggestions for improvements or additions, etc:

http://www.cambridgesemantics.com/2008/09/sparql-by-example/

I'd particularly be glad to hear of any use that anyone else gets out of
these slides.

Lee

PS I can't guarantee what I can do about it, but I'm also happy to
receive reports if the slides don't render well on particular
browser/OS/display combinations - I work & present mainly with Firefox 3
on WinXP with various resolutions, fwiw.