"Data warehousing" using linked data

From: Jason Kolb <jason.kolb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:52:09 -0400
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org
Hi All,

I've been discussing linked data's potential to replace traditional data
warehousing infrastructure with a well-known analyst.  He has asked me to
point him to companies that are addressing this market using linked data
technology, and I only know of one (OpenLink) at the moment.  While I love
Kingsley's products, I think forwarding him a list totaling one company will
make the market seem laughably immature.
Does anyone know of any companies besides OpenLink that are using Linked
Data to address data warehousing solutions?  If so I would appreciate a
link.

Thanks,

Jason Kolb
www.jasonkolb.com