Re: soliciting your favorite (public) SPARQL queries!

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:57:41 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
CC: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>, public-sparql-dev@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org

> Adrian,
>
> Re. SPARQL & Aggregates, see:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SPARQL/Extensions/Aggregates

BTW: We had our own proposal for aggregates which I still owe to add to
that page in the paper mentioned by francois earlier:

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.