Re: soliciting your favorite (public) SPARQL queries!

Steve Harris wrote:
> On 21 Aug 2008, at 16:51, Axel Polleres wrote:
>

>> Tackling the question from the more theoretical side,
>> I like non-monotonic SPARQL queries like the ones modeling set
>> difference.
>>
>> E.g.
>> "Give me all persons *without* an email address" in a certain FOAF graph.
>>

>> i) It is already folklore, that you can do that with using the
>> !bound() filter outside an optional, i.e.
>>
>> SELECT ?X
>> FROM G
>> WHERE { ?X a foaf:Person
>>        OPTIONAL { ?X foaf:mbox ?M}
>>        FILTER (! bound(?X) ) }
>
> Shouldn't that be !bound(?M) ?

yup, sorry, typo ... The really nasty trick  was anyway the second one
as Lee already remarked ;-)

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.