Re: How to convert sparql results into html format

shylaja.sannegowda@wipro.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please let me know how I should convert sparql results into html format.
>
> *Thanks and Regards,
> Shylaja N.S
> Wipro Technologies., - Bangalore
> Phone : 9880648604*
>

> *P** Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
> Spread environmental awareness.*

> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
> and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
> distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
> destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> transmitted by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

well, does that XSL below for example serve your purposes?
(credits to Gennaro, a student of mine)

Axel

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:ruleml="http://www.ruleml.org/0.9/xsd"
xmlns:spr="http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/results#">
<xsl:output method="html" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
         <xsl:variable name="nvars" select="count(//spr:variable)"/>
         <xsl:variable name="nres" select="count(//result)"/>
         <xsl:element name="table">
         <xsl:attribute name="border">1</xsl:attribute>
         <xsl:element name="tr">
         <xsl:element name="th">
         <xsl:attribute name="colspan">
                 <xsl:value-of select="$nvars"/>
         </xsl:attribute>Results
         </xsl:element>
         </xsl:element>
         <xsl:element name="tr">
         <xsl:for-each select="//spr:variable">
         <xsl:element name="th">
                 <xsl:value-of select="@name"/>
         </xsl:element>
         </xsl:for-each>
         </xsl:element>
         <xsl:for-each select="//spr:result">
                 <xsl:element name="tr">
                 <xsl:apply-templates/>
                 </xsl:element>
         </xsl:for-each>
         </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="spr:binding">
         <xsl:element name="td">
         <xsl:copy-of select="child::node()/child::node()"/>
         </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="text()|@*"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>