Re: BOF at WWW2008 : SPARQL Futures

On 24 Apr 2008, at 16:35, Dan Brickley wrote:

> Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> For those at WWW2008, or nearby, we can get a room for a BOF
>> ("Birds of a Feather") meeting on SPARQL Futures including the
>> question of what, if anything, a "SPARQL2" (1.1?) might cover.
>>
> Ah, wish I could make it!
>
> In my absence, can I put in a vote for: figuring out more of a
> common public-facing story with OWL 2.x and RIF...?

That's my cue...
	http://wiki.webont.org/page/SPARQL/OWL_Task_Force
	http://wiki.webont.org/page/SPARQL/OWL

(Just starting...hope to have a complete spec by mid summer...depends
on OWL2 work.)

If RIF people would like to use the webont.org space to spec up stuff
for SPARQL & RIF (or a semantic web rif dialect) they'd be more than
welcome. We're certainly going to have the OWL+Rules stuff there and
the mediawiki is pulling over stuff that we (mostly sandro) is
developing that makes spec writing quite nice and reasonable.

Cheers,
Bijan.