Re: SPARQL vnext new feature? cascadedQueries

This is a particularly easy one, since it adds no new expressivity. The form
below can be syntactically transformed into SPARQL as specified now by way
of using the SPARQL protocol for the construct in the FROM.
Since this is the only reasonable way we have to do federation now, within
spec, it's more like adding friendly syntactic sugar.

-Alan