RE: SPARQL Algebra to SPARQL Query

-------- Original Message --------
> From: Ahmad Ali Iqbal <>
> Date: 21 August 2007 04:28
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am curious to know, if anyone know that how can we generate a SPARQL
> query given that we have available SPARQL Algebra.

I recently added this to ARQ in aid of an extension for calling remote
SPARQL services in the middle of a query.

The extension is a new graph pattern:

    SERVICE <endpointURI> { ..pattern.. }

To make the remote call over HTTP, the algebra expression for the
pattern needs to be turned into a SPARQL query string.

The conversion to the syntax reverses the query string -> algebra
algortihm from the SPAQRL spec.

It does not always get exactly the same syntax as input (slight ordering
differences that the original conversion looses) but it will be a query
that will then generate the same algebra expression (i.e. it's blank
node isomorphic).

The code is in ARQ 2.1 beta (just released).

	Andy

> Thanks,
>
> ---
> Ahmad