Re: experience generating EARL for GRDDL test results

Le 8 févr. 2007 à 04:50, Dan Connolly a écrit :
>> I got started on one.
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/earlsum.py

I was trying to identify why your code was not working on my machine
so I modified a bit to test the import. See [1]. After adding a try,
except, I found out the only one which was bogus is

code:
     from rdflib.Graph import ReadOnlyGraphAggregate

ouput:
     Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "earlsum.py", line 36, in <module>
         from rdflib.Graph import ReadOnlyGraphAggregate
     ImportError: cannot import name ReadOnlyGraphAggregate

and if I add the intermediate path ConjunctivePath [2] which means doing

code:
     from rdflib.Graph.ConjunctiveGraph import ReadOnlyGraphAggregate

output:
     Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "earlsum.py", line 36, in <module>
         from rdflib.Graph.ConjunctiveGraph import
ReadOnlyGraphAggregate
     ImportError: No module named ConjunctiveGraph

I'm using rdflib 2.3.3 and python 2.5

> I now have a table with 6 test-rows and 2 implementation-columns.
> I gave it some context and published it...
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/test_results

Then I was wondering what was the input of your program. I haven't
found somewhere where it was documented.

python earlsum.py [something]

what is something.

> Here's hoping I find time for a QA weblog article about this,
> as a follow-up to...
>
> Celebrating OWL interoperability and spec quality
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/11/celebrating_owl_interoperabili.html
> Bonus points to anybody who beats me to it.

I'll be glad to move forward but I can't for now. :)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/earlsum.py
[2] http://rdflib.net/2006/10/15/rdflib-2.3.3/html/public/
rdflib.Graph.ConjunctiveGraph-class.html

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***