SPARQL FAQ

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:52:10 -0400
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
I've taken some of the most often asked questions (technical questions and
general SPARQL questions) and put together a SPARQL FAQ. It's still a work
in progress and I'll be regularly maintaining it and adding to it, but an
initial version is up on my website for your reading pleasure:

    http://thefigtrees.net/lee/sw/sparql-faq

I'd be glad to entertain any suggestions for questions I've missed (I
already have a backlog of questions that haven't been added yet and more
are always welcome), answers I've missed, or any other feedback. In its
brief existence this list has already been a source of both questions and
answers, so I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed to
public-sparql-dev and who does so in the future.

enjoy,
Lee
--
Lee Feigenbaum
IBM Software Engineer, Internet Technology Team