Collations

From: Denis Gaertner <denis_gaertner@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:57:43 +0200
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org

Hi!

I am interested in using different ways of comparing and ordering
strings in a search query.

?s ?p ?string1 . ?s ?p2 ?string2 FILTER (?string1 <= ?string2)

This calls the Xpath compare function. I am interested in having
something which is like a directory by ordering the strings
alphabetically. So the definition of fn:compare has an argument for a
collation which should be an appropriate one for this task. Is it
possible to do this?

Thanks

Denis