Re: Difference operator in SPARQL

Okay - well I thought that maybe it wasn't feasible for some reason
rather than just not a use case requirement.  Using FILTER is a
reasonable work around for now - as I'm looking at implementation and
useability there might be some advantage in coming up with a
DIFFERENCE operator (or something of that nature).