A review of extension functions in current implementatations

From: <bob@snee.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 12:58:36 -0400
To: public-sparql-12@w3.org
A pretty classic step in upgrading any spec is to review the extension
functions in existing implementations and look for patterns. For
example, if multiple implementations add a function for a certain kind
of string manipulation, it shows that some fairly independent parties
decided that this function would really benefit users.

Instead of assigning a single person to do an inventory of these
functions someone (I'd be happy to) could serve as an editor of a
summary document with content provided by those implementors. If there
is no place under https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-12/
where we can put a page to store such a document perhaps git would be
the best place for it.

Thanks,

Bob