Re: SPARQL 1.2 Extended Aggregate Functions

From: Alfredo Serafini <seralf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 10:54:27 +0200
To: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Cc: public-sparql-12@w3.org
+1 for median, mean and so on. More generally it would be great to be able
to define and register UDF!
this would include also probably the need for a standard way/syntax to
provide parameter values (thus in a way the chance to use some SPARQL query
as a sort of template, for example in order to produce CSV by request)

IMHO cluster analysis is something on top on that level, and once we had a
standard way to register user-defined-functions, we could define specific
functions to act as a facade over naive or complex ML process.
And we could also move complex logic to a SERVICE counterpart maybe?