Feature wish issues, a first example

From: Jerven Tjalling Bolleman <Jerven.Bolleman@sib.swiss>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 23:41:40 +0200
To: "SPARQL 1.2 Community Group" <public-sparql-12@w3.org>
Hi All,

I just added a first example of a wish list issue to our github tracker.

https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/issues/4

I would really appreciate it if the people having their wish lists can
help by making issues somewhat like these to get started.

Having a small why, a strawman syntax and a small discussion regarding
backwards compatibility. Nothing big at this time but just something a
little bit fleshed out.

I will continue with issues already raised, but I would love some help.

If you have a list of suggested improvements on the web some where
please add it to issue https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/issues/5 where
we can collect them for now.

Regards,
Jerven