Re: CG startup

Meta: the W3C mailing archives don't handle formatted messages very well:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-12/

Hi Karima,

I hope we will see test suites as part of documenting new features where
appropriate. The scope for the CG formation is about producing
descriptions of features, use case and requirements and test suites fit
into that.  The CG is not producing a Specification by the starting scope.

It would be a success on the way to a future SPARQL to produce the
features document. If there is sufficient energy, then we may continue
into a Specification but for the moment, I think we need to  focus on
the initial goal which is a necessary step anyway.

     Andy