recent W3C Graph Data Workshop

From: <bob@snee.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 09:26:34 -0400
To: public-sparql-12@w3.org
Based on a comment I saw on a related mailing list, I'd like to
recommend that anyone on this list review some of the work from the
recent W3C Graph Data Workshop in Berlin. A lot of issues relevant to
this list were discussed by knowledgeable people there and I think that
the results give a head start to the work of this list.

I found Juan Sequeda's trip report to be a good overview:
http://www.juansequeda.com/blog/2019/03/08/w3c-graph-data-workshop-trip-report/

Thanks,

Bob DuCharme