Re: ZULIP interop

clear as mud sometimes - without intending to be so...  apologies, i do try
to support people who are just starting to build their 'lived
experience'...

So,

A couple years back melvin, myself and others worked on how to 'webize'
everything.  The old group is here[1]  which relates in-turn to TimBL
design-issues note about webizing existing applications[2].

Therein - the consideration is about building bridges between solid, and
other 'apps' / frameworks, CMSs, etc. that otherwise exist - online.

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/webize/
[2] https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Webize.html